Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Did you enjoy new races?
I'll continue to wait! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Not very 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Celkem hlasů : 1
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Racing competition - new races for Mafia! :)
PříspěvekNapsal: 25 lis 2012, 23:38 
Zelenáč

Dobrý večer! ;) Accidentally discovered from old stocks :-) racing fans probably will like... maybe.

All, of course, know the race of Braingib - very interesting, and the fact that everything is waiting, finally somehow opened! BUT! Run long enough and quite comfortable, and crashes quite often, especially in the championship. Now, I hope, this modification as an option, useful, but not - as well :)

In general, is this: it's just a race, even the championship, I would say, nothing more, and just on the track, but yes 10 different races. To participate in the championship you need to run the training mode and then go through all the racing modes. For convenience - save attached. Size ~ 2 (4) Mb for the archive, the championship is well packed, and add nothing.

And by the way, in the final of the competition will be small, you can take part (although he can take the championship as one big competition - then the screenshots are needed, one on each race + 10 final with a score, so it was evident that the party was the championship, not just final). So, we can say it is a double competition, and may be two champions (and instead of a regular cup for the winner of the contest can be, that was the difference, to give him the title of "fastest racer" or "Speed ​​Racer", but you get me :-D) . If this will happen, and no one will mind, you can place in the championship as the special theme of the competition, in the end, on the one page, and not - so just be championship-mode. I hope someone will have the soul who likes to drive. This championship for true lovers of speed, for true maestro of Mafia! Buona fortuna! Obrázek

And well, here links (pardon, in the early used this web host.:
Racing competition 1.0 => lediglich 10 runs!
Racing competition 2.0 => 10 runs + a little more complicated!
Racing competition 3.0 => now 12 races, a new track, and a bit more complicated.
I recommend, of course, the latest version, as well, and want to, most importantly, that there is little choice...
Obrázek
Obrázek

So, Racing competition 3.0.
WARNING! Start the championship (training) mode and then go through all the racing modes. Size ~ 2 (4) Mb in the archive, the championship is well packed, and add nothing. For convenience - save attached. To participate in one league win in each race and make a screenshot from each race as proof that took part in the latter race also win, also take a screenshot with the passage of time travel: to win it has to be the best. On the latter, the final run of the day perhaps a separate competition, because there will be shown the passage, script time, shall be counted even the final viewing of different angles on the track. Now everything is (^_*)/

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]